New Construction on the Outer Banks
At Outer Banks Master Builders, we have honed our craft through decades of experience building homes as contractors on the Outer Banks. Our attention to detail and the high standards each of our homes must meet ensure that our clients get their dream home on the beach.
Our goals in building your home are simple. We want to build you a unique home that is specifically tailored to your needs. Whether you want to build a rental house in Corolla or a residential home in Kill Devil Hills, we’ll build you a home you’ll be proud to have.
Let Forrest Seal Show You
In the video below, Forrest Seal walks us through a new home construction in Pirate’s Cove, in Manteo, NC.
You can watch the video Building A New Home On The Outer Banks – Pirates Cove Marina Construction on Youtube, and in our Portfolio you can see more of our Outer Banks projects as well.
What You Can Expect:
- Personal Attention – We’re actively involved in every aspect of the construction, ensuring it’s exactly the way you want.
- Regular Communication – We’ll keep you up to date on every phase of the construction, and if you don’t live on the Outer Banks, we’ll even send you pictures.
- Proper Budgeting – We carefully control expenditures so that there aren’t any surprise charges.
- Beyond Construction – With our experience in new construction on the Outer Banks, we can recommend people in related fields, such as landscaping or interior design
- Above Standard – We build your house with premium materials and don’t cut corners. Your house is built to last.
- The Best Home on the Outer Banks!
Build with Confidence
Building a home on the Outer Banks is unlike building a home anywhere else. There are numerous unique challenges that must be overcome, and the homes themselves are pretty different than in other areas. If you’re going to build a home on the Outer Banks, you need someone who can navigate those troubled waters. You need Outer Banks Master Builders.